Royal Nannies specializes in placing Bilingual Nannies (French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Mandarin etc) in London and overseas. A bilingual nanny is very useful where English is not the first language of the family, where you wish to give a child fluency in a second language, or where the family is itself bilingual. Bilingual Nanny provided by Royal Nannies would have a minimum of 5 years of childcare experience and may also hold childcare qualifications.
Working hours for bilingual nannies
- Full time bilingual nannies will work 10-12 hours a day, (Monday to Friday, usually 8am – 6pm)
Duties of a bilingual nanny
- Bilingual Nanny is expected to undertake all nursery duties relating to the children only. This means providing care such as bathing, dressing and preparing nutritious meals.
- Your Bilingual nanny will be expected to encourage your child’s language abilities, wash, iron and organise the children's clothes and belongings.
- She will ensure that toys are clean and safe, organised and tidied away at the end of the day, and the play area kept clean and tidy.
- Bilingual nanny will also ensure the children are active and social; for example she will organise play dates, attend baby classes, outings to the park, library etc.
- A bilingual nanny will use her knowledge and skills to further the children's development through play. She will provide activities such as creative arts and crafts, construction play, singing, reading and other various learning opportunities.
- A bilingual nanny is not expected to do any heavy housework, family cooking or any other chores not related to the children.
Bilingual Nanny salary
Salary of your bilingual nanny will depend upon age, experience, and the duties involved and will range from £500 - £600+ net per week. Please note those are only guide minimums. Each position is individually negotiated and more experienced bilingual nannies may command higher salaries.
And what are your responsibilites as an employer?
- The employer needs to provide nanny’s accommodation, food and her weekly wage if the nanny is live-in. (Daily bilingual nannies will have their own accommodation)
- The employer is responsible for paying the nannies tax and national insurance.
Languages our Bilingual nannies speak: Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian speaking nannies and more....
- Native English nannies and English bilingual nannies
- Spanish nannies and Spanish speaking childminders
- French nannies and French speaking carers
- Russian nannies and Russian speaking tutors
- German nannies and German speaking household staff
- Italian nannies and Italian speaking babysitters
- Mandarin nannies and Chinese bilingual nannies
- Japanese nannies and Japanese bilingual governesses
- Portuguese nannies and Portuguese bilingual nannies
- Greek nannies and Greek speaking staff
- Turkish nannies and Turkish speaking childminders
- Danish and Danish speaking nannies
- Dutch nannies and Dutch speakingl nannies
- Slovak and Czech speaking bilingual nannies
- Swedish nannies Swedish speaking tutors
Royal nannies London have a vast range of bilingual and multilingual nannies, governesses and other domestic staff. Our bilingual nannies are qualified experienced professionals. Whether you need a nanny, governess, ninera, nounou, pestunka or kinderfrau, Royal Nannies – the London Bilingual Childcare agency will provide you with the most professional service.
We have bilingual nannies available in locations such as:
UAE / Cairo / Paris / Milan / Rome / Dubai / Madrid / Jeddah / Jordan / Turkey / Geneva / Chelsea / Moscow / Bermuda / Caribbean / Barcelona / Abu Dhabi / Riyadh / Kuwait / Kensington / Switzerland / Knightsbridge / Regents Park / Cayman Islands / Ankara / Istanbul / London nannies / Chiswick / Islington /Hampstead / Holland park / Marylebone and more.